High School Dry Grad Night Entertainment
News & Updates
Planning a high school or college after grad party/grad night and looking for an entertainer? JayDee Hypnotist can provide great graduation or aftergrad entertainment at a reasonable cost. He offers a clean show for the kids, no adult material, just silly fun!
Here are some things you can expect:
- He is a professionally trained Stage Hypnotist, no amateur here.
- He can provide professional, top quality sound for up to 400 people.
- He is a trained hypnotherapist, so he understands hypnosis. None of this “I read a book, now I can do hypnosis!”.
- He carries 2 Million dollars worth of liability insurance, his show is safe but proper insurance is a good precaution. Insurance certificate will be supplied upon request.
- His show is FUN!!! Check out the testimonials from many of the people that have hired JayDee or the photo’s of people being hypnotized in the show!
- He is easy to work with and will accommodate any reasonable special request.
- The length of show is usually 1 – 1/2 hours but it can be as short as 1 hour or as long a 2 hours.
- He trained in standup and improv comedy for 5 years, others say they are funny but have no training to back it up.
- At the end of each show he gives the volunteers and the audience a short “Do Not Drink and Drive” message.
- Young adults are fun to work with, they have fantastic imaginations which makes for a great stage hypnosis show.
- When the volunteers leave the stage at the end of the show, their attitude is ” When can I volunteer again!”
If you have any questions about the show or how to hire JayDee, call or email him!
Click on the photo’s above to see a larger image.
JayDee Hypnotist performs his grad night or prom stage hypnosis show in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada and Texas.